-
March 24th, 2005, 10:12 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Thanks for the link! I am from the Clearwater/St Pete area...but saw them at the Orlando show...this sounds awfully familiar! Great quality!
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Wow have to give big Thanks to whoever recorded that, it sounds amazing! and thanks for the lyrics too!
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:54 AM
#23
Inactive Member
I like that song more and more every single time I listen to it.
-
March 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
#24
Inactive Member
i cant get it to download. can someone email me the song? thanks. [email protected]
-
March 26th, 2005, 08:30 PM
#25
Inactive Member
I don't think they played it at the Orlando show
-
March 27th, 2005, 04:06 AM
#26
Inactive Member
hey can someone upload "diamonds" to the gmail account or refresh the "yousendit" thing..its gone there...thanks....PMs are also welcome....
-
March 27th, 2005, 04:21 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
dont get me wrong, im just as big a social d fan as all of you but this song doesnt do it for me. read the lyrics or listen to the recording.....its sounds like a medley of every other social distortion song that talks about broken heart, wasted lives, and being down and out. when mike and the guys go back into the studio and focus on writing and recording good songs, this one will probably be left out.
-
March 30th, 2005, 08:59 AM
#28
Inactive Member
Can anyone hook me with the diamond in the rough as well. I appreiciate it. [email protected]
-
May 28th, 2005, 05:06 AM
#29
Inactive Member
could someone post another link to this? or mail it to me at [email protected]
thanks
-
May 28th, 2005, 05:37 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Another link would be great, if not and someone would'nt mind, I'd love copy. [email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks